Does swinging mean more sex?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Does swinging mean more sex?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What's more intimate for you, vaginal sex or...

What's more intimate for you, vaginal sex or oral sex? Personally, I think that oral sex is way more intimate.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Help! My husband wants to try swinging, but I...

Help! My husband wants to try swinging, but I don't. Or I am not really sure yet..Does it mean that he wants to be with another women?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sex party

Anyone want to have sex or threesome with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Antann31
Antann31

Blondes are having more fun and they are...

Who came up with this? Give me some reasons about why this could be true. And no, I am not a blonde. And no, I am not jealous. I am just asking why people...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Sex music

I am wondering if you guys have a type of music that makes you horny. Or could you suggest some music that goes great with sex? We haven't done it with music...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Kevin Hart's anti-gay jokes

Omg, I have just read that Ellen DeGeneres' brother defended Kevin Hart for his homophobic jokes. I love Ellen and now I totally love her brother too! Kevin...