Has anyone tried cuckolding?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Has anyone tried cuckolding?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man...

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man for a MFM threesome. Now that we found him, we don't know how we should handle our first meeting. Any...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We never tried swinging, but we wanna try a...

We never tried swinging, but we wanna try a threesome or maybe a foursome. our question is: what should we consider?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk...

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk about it often. The only problem is that my wife has some body issues, she is not confident. She gained weight in...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Has anybody tried double penetration with...

Has anybody tried double penetration with another couple? How was it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any guys there who loves...

Are there any guys there who loves cuckolding? We wanna try it, but first we want to hear some stories from you.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Someone? I've already tried lines like: it's just for fun, let's see what happens, only this time etc. Need your advice guys!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried aphrodisiacs? what's you...

Have you ever tried aphrodisiacs? what's you fav?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. I am the male half of the couple. I...

Hello. I am the male half of the couple. I have a problem and I really need some advice. I can't cum when we are swinging. We have tried separate rooms,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried swinging in separate...

Have you ever tried swinging in separate rooms? Is there any difference?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried swinging in separate...

Have you ever tried swinging in separate rooms? Was it different?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone is there anyone from Lahore

If anyone from Lahore please reply me
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

Well, it is subjective thing. It could be emotional too. I'm not gay, but I tried and my female partner, from time to time, "explore" my boundaries. It could...
Hama
Hama

Has anyone heard about remo ruffini being in...

Has anyone heard about remo ruffini being in the swinging lifestyle?
Badboy509
Badboy509

[Untitled]

I think that’s crazy plus usually when a woman has small breast she usually has a nice ass