We are attending a Halloween party, but we...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are attending a Halloween party, but we have no idea what should we wear. Do you have any sexy costume ideas?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we...

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we are wondering what should we wear. We also want to ask you if there are any different rules between orgy parties...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did...

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did it in clubs. Tomorrow we are going to a couple's house so we are wondering... should we spend the night there...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Every time we are throwing a house party, we...

Every time we are throwing a house party, we never get to play. We are too busy hosting. Any idea on how to have fun while hosting a party?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

. What's the best place to start swinging? We...

. What's the best place to start swinging? We are not into swinging yet, but we are thinking seriously about getting started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a house party this weekend,...

We are hosting a house party this weekend, everything seems perfect, but we need some music suggestions. Ideas?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are...

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are still paranoid that our friends/family/co-workers would find out what we are doing. We are wondering if you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend...

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend and we have some questions for those who hosted one before. What kinds of snacks and drinks should we serve? And...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This weekend we are planning a trip to...

This weekend we are planning a trip to Budapest. Are there any good swingers clubs? Do you have any recommendations for us?
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

We are from europe in andorra but we are in new york couple of 37 with 41 years
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Ok we are from europe in andorra but we are in new york and we are a husband and wife of 37 eva and adam 41 years and we like to have sex in 4
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Ok we are from europe in andorra but we stay in new york and we are a husband and wife of 37 eva and adam 41 years and we like to have sex in. 917 982 7905....
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Ok we are from europe in andorra but we stay in new york and we are a husband and wife of 37 eva and adam 41 years and we like to have sex in. 917 982 7905....
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Eva
Eva

[Untitled]