What kind of resorts/hotels/guest houses in...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What kind of resorts/hotels/guest houses in Portland do you recommend?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF...

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF threesome?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you like using your toys on your man? What...

Do you like using your toys on your man? What kind of toys are you using on him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

In case of sexual monotony in marriage, do...

In case of sexual monotony in marriage, do you think swinging can improve or ruin the relationship?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

For a single male, what kind of experience do...

For a single male, what kind of experience do you recommend? M/F or F/F??
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of...

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of intercourse do you prefer? Do you prefer MFM, FMF or MFMF? And why?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of pics do you set as your profile...

What kind of pics do you set as your profile picture? We want to take some sexy photos, but we also want to keep our privacy, to be discreet.
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think...

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think that swinging brings to your marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

What kind of couple you looking for
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Fifty Shades of Grey

Would you like to have a relationship like the one in the movie? What do you think about the movie? I'd love to try some things that are shown in it. It...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...