Hi. We are swingers for almost 3 months and I...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi. We are swingers for almost 3 months and I really want to ask you something...Is it normal to be jealous when my wife is flirting with another man, but not when she is fucking somebody else?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by...

I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by another man. Is this normal? How should I tell her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we...

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we are wondering what should we wear. We also want to ask you if there are any different rules between orgy parties...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did...

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did it in clubs. Tomorrow we are going to a couple's house so we are wondering... should we spend the night there...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Ladies, do you think bi men are hot? Is it a...

Ladies, do you think bi men are hot? Is it a turn-on for you seeing your man with another man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it normal be jealous when he is flirting...

Is it normal be jealous when he is flirting with another woman, but not when he is fucking somebody else?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I love watching my wife having intercourse...

I love watching my wife having intercourse with another woman. That's my turn on!! What's yours?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM....

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM. For me, it's really hard to find a couple. Is it just me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years...

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years old and my husband is 40 years old. Will this age difference be a problem in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are wondering if you use your real names...

We are wondering if you use your real names when swinging. We never do, is it something wrong?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we need an advice from you. We are...

Hello, we need an advice from you. We are swinging for 2 months. The problem is that my hubby can't get an erection while he is with others. What should we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Trent
Trent

I just want to join a couple in OH

Seemingly impossible to even locate. Muskingum area