We are a young couple (female 23, male 26)...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are a young couple (female 23, male 26) and we are thinking about starting to swing. We have no experience and we don't know any couples in the lifestyle, so we are wondering what should we consider before getting into swinging. Do you have any advice/

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! We are very curious about...

Hello everyone! We are very curious about this LS and we are thinking about getting into it. We have just one question. Has sex at home changed since you are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the...

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the LS for 4 months. I never told him, but I have a little problem when he is giving oral sex to another woman. I am...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are...

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

GOLDEN SHOWERS

I have tried it once with my husband and it was amazing. I don't know why, the feeling, the smell... it really turned me on. I would like to try it with...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Is it true that as you mature you get hornier?

It seems that the older I get, the hornier I am. I just can't get enough. Is this a general fact or is it just me? Sometimes, my husband is so exhausted, but...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...