We are looking for a nice guy for a MFM, but...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are looking for a nice guy for a MFM, but we just can't find one. It would be our first MFM experience and we want a really handsome man. Is it just us or it's difficult to find a young and good-looking guy for a threesome?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we...

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we want to full swap with a couple. Our question is: Is it ok to start swinging with friends? Or should we start...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are...

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are wondering if any of you find hard to hang out with their non-swingers friends or it's just us...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM....

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM. For me, it's really hard to find a couple. Is it just me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a...

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a swingers cruise this autumn/winter. Are there any?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it...

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it seems that we can't find any. Is this a problem for all of you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

I like to do mfm mmf mff mfmmf

Looking for a long term thing or casual see how it goes
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hiiii... my name is parth.. u are from where? I am actually looking for a couple.. me and my wife just got married. Want to know more about you..
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a nice couple

We r sexy young couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Rockshan
Rockshan

We are looking for a compatible professional...

We are looking for a compatible professional couple to spend good times with
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...