We are married for 6 years. In the past...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are married for 6 years. In the past months, we talked a lot about getting into the lifestyle. We are 100% sure that we want to do it, but we have some questions for you. How do you separate love and sex and how do you deal with jealousy?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting...

Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting into swinging, so last month we booked an event at our local swingers club. The event will take place this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband wants separate rooms full swap. I...

My husband wants separate rooms full swap. I really don't want to do it, but I want to make him happy. What should I do?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife...

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife just asked me to do it, but I am not sure if I really want it...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years...

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years old and my husband is 40 years old. Will this age difference be a problem in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we need an advice from you. We are...

Hello, we need an advice from you. We are swinging for 2 months. The problem is that my hubby can't get an erection while he is with others. What should we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...