Do you know how many swing partner you've...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Do you know how many swing partner you've had? Do you count them?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you keep a journal or something like that...

Do you keep a journal or something like that of how many swing partners you've had?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know any good swingers clubs that will...

Do you know any good swingers clubs that will be holding the Halloween party?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve recently been through a divorce and I’m...

Do you think going to a swingers club would help?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many swing partners is normal to have in...

How many swing partners is normal to have in one night? Do you have any limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have sex with your partner after you...

Do you have sex with your partner after you swing? I have no desire for my husband after it and he always gets angry.
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many swing partners is it normal to have...

How many swing partners is it normal to have in one night at the club? Are there any limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What sexual features do you keep for your...

What sexual features do you keep for your life partner?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you know if a couple is not ready to...

How do you know if a couple is not ready to swing? Any examples of warning signs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I am just curious, does any...

Hello, everyone! I am just curious, does any of you kept a track on how many swing partners you've had?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Peachyduo
Peachyduo

Glory Holes

I know that these are some, well, holes in the walls of saunas, bathrooms, etc. where you fit your dick and someone (it can be either a man or a woman) is...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...