What kind of toys should we use in a FMF?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What kind of toys should we use in a FMF?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF...

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF threesome?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you like using your toys on your man? What...

Do you like using your toys on your man? What kind of toys are you using on him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

For a single male, what kind of experience do...

For a single male, what kind of experience do you recommend? M/F or F/F??
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of...

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of intercourse do you prefer? Do you prefer MFM, FMF or MFMF? And why?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2...

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2 times. Now, I want a FMF or a MFMF, but she said that she will be jealous. What should we do in this situation?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of pics do you set as your profile...

What kind of pics do you set as your profile picture? We want to take some sexy photos, but we also want to keep our privacy, to be discreet.
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think...

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think that swinging brings to your marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

What kind of couple you looking for
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...