We are a couple in the early 50's. We really...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are a couple in the early 50's. We really want to swing, but we are concerned about the age. Are we too old to swing? Is there any age limit?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we...

Our friends are hosting an orgy party, so we are wondering what should we wear. We also want to ask you if there are any different rules between orgy parties...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you give us some advice? We are a couple...

Can you give us some advice? We are a couple in their mid 50's who wants to try swinging.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very...

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very religious woman. How should I approach this subject?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to...

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to a swingers club and she’s ok with the idea but we would like to hear some advice. How was your experience?...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too...

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too old to swing? Will we find couples to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We...

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We want just to have sex in front of other couple/single male. Can we find this kind of people in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to...

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to swing. The only problem is that my wife is not confident with her body. She told me that she is afraid of...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Mrlove069
Mrlove069

[Untitled]

We too,... we are a couple and looking forward to have some fun
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...