Hi everyone. We are a young couple and we...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi everyone. We are a young couple and we only had one MFM. We are thinking about trying a full swap with a couple, but we are not sure if we should start with our good friends (they are into the lifestyle for almost 2 years) or if we should start with st

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really...

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really want it. So we chatted with a couple via email and they asked us if we are into soft swap or full swap. What's the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to...

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to swing. The only problem is that my wife is not confident with her body. She told me that she is afraid of...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are...

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...