Does a MFM always result in double penetration?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Does a MFM always result in double penetration?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man...

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man for a MFM threesome. Now that we found him, we don't know how we should handle our first meeting. Any...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Has anybody tried double penetration with...

Has anybody tried double penetration with another couple? How was it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a...

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a couple to have a MFM with. I am a bi man, could this be the problem? Are guys afraid of bi men?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My boyfriend for 5 months asked me if...

Hello! My boyfriend for 5 months asked me if I want a MFM. Is it normal? Isn't it too early?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My husband suggested me a MFM and I am...

Hello! My husband suggested me a MFM and I am thinking about doing it. My only question is: does MFMs always result in double penetration?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM....

Hey! I am a single male looking for a MFM. For me, it's really hard to find a couple. Is it just me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a nice attractive man for a...

How can I find a nice attractive man for a MFM? I just can't seem to find one for my wife...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it...

We want a good looking guy for a MFM, but it seems that we can't find any. Is this a problem for all of you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife,...

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife, for a MFM, but I have hard times finding one. Is it the same for you all?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a...

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a MFM. Where can I find a couple to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I like to do mfm mmf mff mfmmf

Looking for a long term thing or casual see how it goes
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

First talk to him softly. tell im thats my wildest fantasy. then let him try a fmf threesome .after that tell im its your turn to enjoy a mfm one
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

Double “trouble” :)

Can you tell me what women like about double penetration? Are the penetrations themselves or is it the thought that 2 men are inside of her? I have never...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...