Is it normal be jealous when he is flirting...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Is it normal be jealous when he is flirting with another woman, but not when he is fucking somebody else?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it normal not to have sex with your...

Is it normal not to have sex with your partner after you played with another couple? I (the male half) have no desire for my wife after playing with another...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the...

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the LS for 4 months. I never told him, but I have a little problem when he is giving oral sex to another woman. I am...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I love watching my wife having intercourse...

I love watching my wife having intercourse with another woman. That's my turn on!! What's yours?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My boyfriend for 5 months asked me if...

Hello! My boyfriend for 5 months asked me if I want a MFM. Is it normal? Isn't it too early?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3...

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3 months. I am the female half of the couple. The problem is that I am always getting jealous when he is giving...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Ready To Play
Ready To Play

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and...

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and arecwanting to start out with another woman. We’re new to this lifestyle but it is something we really want to do.
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Is it true that as you mature you get hornier?

It seems that the older I get, the hornier I am. I just can't get enough. Is this a general fact or is it just me? Sometimes, my husband is so exhausted, but...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Kevin Hart's anti-gay jokes

Omg, I have just read that Ellen DeGeneres' brother defended Kevin Hart for his homophobic jokes. I love Ellen and now I totally love her brother too! Kevin...