What does "dress to impress" mean when you're...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What does "dress to impress" mean when you're a part of the LS?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

If you could pick one very important advice...

If you could pick one very important advice that you wish you had known when you were a beginner, what would it be?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do your friends and family know you are a...

Do your friends and family know you are a swinger? I'm very scared if someone would find out about this, I will receive a wrong etiquette. Do you share this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are...

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are having a question for you. What are some red flags that you are looking at when you check a couple's profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...
Dra&and
Dra&and

[Untitled]

At night, my husband takes it off puts it on the dresser beside his wallet and keys laying down, for a moment, the accoutrements of manhood. Sometimes, when...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...