We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for you. 1. How to separate love and sex? 2. How to deal with jealousy?
Cyclop
Cyclop
hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like.email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail.com. as for jealousy is all up to your perception and ideas

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! We are very curious about...

Hello everyone! We are very curious about this LS and we are thinking about getting into it. We have just one question. Has sex at home changed since you are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband wants separate rooms full swap. I...

My husband wants separate rooms full swap. I really don't want to do it, but I want to make him happy. What should I do?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are...

We are swinging for 2 years now. We are wondering if any of you find hard to hang out with their non-swingers friends or it's just us...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife...

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife just asked me to do it, but I am not sure if I really want it...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years...

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years old and my husband is 40 years old. Will this age difference be a problem in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My wife and I are married for about 3...

Hello! My wife and I are married for about 3 years. When we are having sex with each other we are using dirty talk almost every time. We are not sure if we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I are married for about 4 years...

My wife and I are married for about 4 years and we are into the LS for about 1 year. Recently, a friend of us stated that swingers are just married cheaters....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...