Are all swingers married? If I'm a single...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Are all swingers married? If I'm a single woman, can I join the LS?
Cyclop
Cyclop
feel free to come to cyprus, limassol. anytime you feel like, simply email me first and fly o*****4@gmail.com
Cyclop
Cyclop
nakis9004 add gmail.com

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can I attend swingers parties if I am a...

Can I attend swingers parties if I am a single guy? I am looking for MFMs. Will it be awkward?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her...

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her mid-20s. I am wondering if I am allowed to swinger clubs. I am looking for MFF experiences. Are swinging clubs...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

If you seek weird and kinky come over in limassol cyprus, feel free to come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hm, sounds nice for her, but i would re think it for you. reason im straight and dont do males. if though you would like to come over in limassol cyprus...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus is calling, feel free to come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail. com. im...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Anything that comes up, face it with easy manner. if that is what she wants then go for it. NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting ,...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE and you can alsways face pushy people with a polite manner. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting , feel free come anytime you feel...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi from Limassol Cyprus, feel free to visit Cyprus anytime. All you have to do is email me nakis9004 add gmail. com so as to try and sort things you would...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi from Limassol Cyprus, feel free to visit Cyprus anytime. All you have to do is email me: nakis9004 add gmail. com so as to try and sort things you would...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi from Limassol Cyprus, feel free to visit Cyprus anytime. All you have to do is email me: nakis9004 add gmail. com so as to try and sort things you would...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Feel free to come to cyprus, limassol. anytime you feel like, simply email me first and fly o*****4@gmail. com
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....