I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by...

Anonymous
Anonymous
I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by another man. Is this normal? How should I tell her?
Cyclop
Cyclop
hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like, then you can make your or her fantasies come true.email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail.com

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Married man

I want to try a male to male intercourse, but I don’t want my wife to feel like I’m cheating her so I want to involve her somehow. What do you think I should...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How did it felt the first time you saw your...

How did it felt the first time you saw your wife fucked by another man?
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

If you seek weird and kinky come over in limassol cyprus, feel free to come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hm, sounds nice for her, but i would re think it for you. reason im straight and dont do males. if though you would like to come over in limassol cyprus...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus is calling, feel free to come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail. com. im...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail. com
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail. com
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like, then you can make your or her fantasies come true. email me first to arrange most/ all you...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. n*****4@gmail. com. as for...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like, so we can make your desire true. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally....
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. nakis9004 add gmail. com
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Hi limassol cyprus here, feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need locally. nakis9004 ADD gmail. com
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting , feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting , feel free come anytime you feel like. email me first to arrange most/ all you would need...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Anything that comes up, face it with easy manner. if that is what she wants then go for it. NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting ,...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

NEVER IS TO EARLY OR LATE and you can alsways face pushy people with a polite manner. hi limassol cyprus is here waiting , feel free come anytime you feel...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...