What are your turn-offs and turn-ons ?

Anonymous
Anonymous
what are your turn-offs and turn-ons ?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are...

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are loud and clear: no kissing and no anal.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some turn-on's and turn-off's for...

What are some turn-on's and turn-off's for you when swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some turn-offs for you in a couple's...

What are some turn-offs for you in a couple's online profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

Try Fmf first n then tellim is your turn to fullfill your fa
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Antann31
Antann31

Blondes are having more fun and they are...

Who came up with this? Give me some reasons about why this could be true. And no, I am not a blonde. And no, I am not jealous. I am just asking why people...
Cyclop
Cyclop

[Untitled]

First talk to him softly. tell im thats my wildest fantasy. then let him try a fmf threesome .after that tell im its your turn to enjoy a mfm one
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...