I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am...

Anonymous
Anonymous
I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am afraid of getting too intimate. Is there a way to avoid this feeling?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am...

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am afraid of getting too intimate. Is there a way to avoid this feeling?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married man

I want to try a male to male intercourse, but I don’t want my wife to feel like I’m cheating her so I want to involve her somehow. What do you think I should...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex with another female or even a F/F couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there a way to spot another swinger? I...

Is there a way to spot another swinger? I have heard something about some black rings? Is this true?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Im not i want to try asap
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...