Would you stop swinging if discovered?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Would you stop swinging if discovered?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What would you change about yourself just for...

What would you change about yourself just for swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what...

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what would you change about it? Add/remove something? What would make you feel more comfortable?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever traveled just for swinging? If...

Have you ever traveled just for swinging? If yes, how far have you or would you travel just for swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really...

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really curious if you told your friends/family that you're swinging and what was their reaction.
Anonymous
Anonymous

How often is anal requested in swinging? If I...

How often is anal requested in swinging? If I decline it, would it lead to many rejections?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Would you play with a man/woman who you know...

Would you play with a man/woman who you know is cheating on his/her wife/husband?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How far would you travel just to meet a...

How far would you travel just to meet a swinging couple?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever taken one for the team? Would...

Have you ever taken one for the team? Would you do it again?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is penis size important? Would you reject a...

Is penis size important? Would you reject a couple if the guy has a small penis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging...

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging partner? What would you do in a situation like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this šŸ¤”šŸ¤” Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing ā€“ first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Fifty Shades of Grey

Would you like to have a relationship like the one in the movie? What do you think about the movie? I'd love to try some things that are shown in it. It...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...
Bonder
Bonder

[Untitled]

Iā€™m open and polite and only want to respect the boundaries you set but I am love having fun and would absolutely be interested if you still are