Rings. Do you wear them when swinging?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Rings. Do you wear them when swinging?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

I have a question for the men out there. What...

I have a question for the men out there. What do you do during FF? Are you just watching them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you...

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you already know or with some strangers? my wife and i like to swing with strangers and never hear about them again...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you...

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you keep your LS a secret, what do you tell your friends when you can't go out with them or situations like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you set your boundaries with another...

How do you set your boundaries with another couple? Do you have a discussion with them before intercourse?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What boundaries do you have with other...

What boundaries do you have with other couples? How do you set them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you own sex toys? Are you using them when...

Do you own sex toys? Are you using them when swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are wondering if you use your real names...

We are wondering if you use your real names when swinging. We never do, is it something wrong?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you tell others, in a polite way, that...

How do you tell others, in a polite way, that you are not interested in playing with them?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

I will start by saying that I know that people have different preferences and this is just the way it is. Lately, I had this discussion with lots of men and...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Age range

When you are signing up, you need to fill out what age do you prefer the other users to be. I have seen in some women profiles that they are looking for men...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...