Halloween costume ideas for a swinging...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Halloween costume ideas for a swinging Halloween party? :) Let's hear what you have to say!

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend...

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend and we have some questions for those who hosted one before. What kinds of snacks and drinks should we serve? And...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi im Nik from Limassol Cyprus. if you ever decide to come over contact me so i can be your local guide, friend, partner on the island. Well come anytime you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi im Nik from Limassol Cyprus. if you ever decide to come over contact me so i can be your local guide, friend, partner on the island. Well come anytime you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...