What's the best food to eat before a party ?...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What's the best food to eat before a party ? That kind of party, of course ;) Any thoughts?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my...

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my wife to swing. What's the easiest way to do it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience was with a m/f couple 16 older than i am
Anonymous
Anonymous

. What's the best place to start swinging? We...

. What's the best place to start swinging? We are not into swinging yet, but we are thinking seriously about getting started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to swing? Hotel rooms,...

What's the best place to swing? Hotel rooms, house parties, clubs?
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...