What catches your eye in a swinger profile?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What catches your eye in a swinger profile?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some things that you like to see in...

What are some things that you like to see in a couple's online profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do your friends and family know you are a...

Do your friends and family know you are a swinger? I'm very scared if someone would find out about this, I will receive a wrong etiquette. Do you share this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience was with a m/f couple 16 older than i am
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex with another female or even a F/F couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some turn-offs for you in a couple's...

What are some turn-offs for you in a couple's online profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging...

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging partner? What would you do in a situation like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you give us some examples of warning...

Can you give us some examples of warning signs in a couple's profile? Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some things in a couple's profile...

What are some things in a couple's profile that makes you want to meet them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

Girl, your husbant is a keeper! Well, that is what my girlfried said (she is squirter too), and I'm totaly agreed. No, it is not your faul that you squirt,...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

I belive honest talk would do a miracle. Just tell him what is your problem. If he can't, or do not want to understand... well... maybe he is not
Me And You☺
Me And You☺

[Untitled]

Hello dear's we wish to talk more with you too if you agree, we waiting your answer have a nice day.
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...