Where are you more comfortable for swing?...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Where are you more comfortable for swing? home or away? Hotels rooms, other houses...

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what...

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what would you change about it? Add/remove something? What would make you feel more comfortable?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hiiii... my name is parth.. u are from where? I am actually looking for a couple.. me and my wife just got married. Want to know more about you..
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this 🤔🤔 Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Am here where are you so horny
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hey where are you
Doboy
Doboy

[Untitled]

Where are you living state
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Antann31
Antann31

Blondes are having more fun and they are...

Who came up with this? Give me some reasons about why this could be true. And no, I am not a blonde. And no, I am not jealous. I am just asking why people...
Charlie
Charlie

[Untitled]

Where are you at
Moossoos
Moossoos

[Untitled]

Where are you guys?
Peachyduo
Peachyduo

Glory Holes

I know that these are some, well, holes in the walls of saunas, bathrooms, etc. where you fit your dick and someone (it can be either a man or a woman) is...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...
Bonder
Bonder

[Untitled]

Are you guys available for a gang bang party this upcoming week? Where will you be located? I’m in Long Beach