Do any other swinger guys like to suck cock...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Do any other swinger guys like to suck cock besides me? Share your opinion with me, pls.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you invite couples to your house for...

How do you invite couples to your house for full swap? And also, are there any couples who just like to watch?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do your friends and family know you are a...

Do your friends and family know you are a swinger? I'm very scared if someone would find out about this, I will receive a wrong etiquette. Do you share this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to...

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to a swingers club and she’s ok with the idea but we would like to hear some advice. How was your experience?...
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in new Lexington ohio

Like to play anytime
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Ngobz
Ngobz

Hi guys... does any go for swinger?? my wife...

Just for fun only... no string attached
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Purehorny68
Purehorny68

[Untitled]

The problem is that to many single guys in a swinging club could be hard to keep calm, and most of them expect to have sex with someone regardless. Can be...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Holidayfun
Holidayfun

Looking to meet in zagreb

We travel on Sunday but would like to meet an jnteresting couple or singles before we leave.
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Bonder
Bonder

Los Angeles Breast Search

It is my fantasy to suck on and play with beautiful big breasts. I’d like to make my dream come true and I’d forever be in your debt. Would anyone want to...