How do you keep your swinging friends...

Anonymous
Anonymous
How do you keep your swinging friends separate from your other friends?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you keep a journal or something like that...

Do you keep a journal or something like that of how many swing partners you've had?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you invite couples to your house for...

How do you invite couples to your house for full swap? And also, are there any couples who just like to watch?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you kiss your wife after she has sucked a...

Do you kiss your wife after she has sucked a guy?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think that swinging is risky for your...

Do you think that swinging is risky for your marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am curious how do you set the boundaries...

I am curious how do you set the boundaries with the other couples. Do you talk about it before playing or while playing?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you...

Hello everyone! I am wondering how do you keep your LS a secret, what do you tell your friends when you can't go out with them or situations like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you set your boundaries with another...

How do you set your boundaries with another couple? Do you have a discussion with them before intercourse?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! How do you separate love from sex? I am...

Hi! How do you separate love from sex? I am the female half of the couple and I can't see myself having sex with a man without involving some emotions.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried swinging in separate...

Have you ever tried swinging in separate rooms? Is there any difference?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What boundaries do you have with other...

What boundaries do you have with other couples? How do you set them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you kiss your wife/husband after she/he...

Do you kiss your wife/husband after she/he performed oral on someone else?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What sexual features do you keep for your...

What sexual features do you keep for your life partner?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried swinging in separate...

Have you ever tried swinging in separate rooms? Was it different?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you reject a couple without being...

How do you reject a couple without being rude? Do you have any suggestions for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think...

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think that swinging brings to your marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...