Are the straight guys into MFM? Or just the...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Are the straight guys into MFM? Or just the bi ones?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did...

We are swinging for 2 months, but we only did it in clubs. Tomorrow we are going to a couple's house so we are wondering... should we spend the night there...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! We are very curious about...

Hello everyone! We are very curious about this LS and we are thinking about getting into it. We have just one question. Has sex at home changed since you are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a nice attractive man for a...

How can I find a nice attractive man for a MFM? I just can't seem to find one for my wife...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are we having fun yet ???

We are new but ready to explore new Adventures all the way we both are bi
Ngobz
Ngobz

Hi guys... does any go for swinger?? my wife...

Just for fun only... no string attached
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Cubano2018
Cubano2018

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica...

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica . Looking for bi couples who visit Jamaica. Wife is bi . Would like meet a same kind of couple from USA or UK
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

I will start by saying that I know that people have different preferences and this is just the way it is. Lately, I had this discussion with lots of men and...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Antann31
Antann31

Blondes are having more fun and they are...

Who came up with this? Give me some reasons about why this could be true. And no, I am not a blonde. And no, I am not jealous. I am just asking why people...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Muatsimjing
Muatsimjing

[Untitled]

You must be watching if do that again or just one time to know he is horn just or like that
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...