What does being a unicorn mean?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What does being a unicorn mean?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're...

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're a part of the LS?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's better? a sex party in somebody's...

What's better? a sex party in somebody's house or a meeting in a swingers club?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just...

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just oral sex?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

I agree with srecniedi there has to be good chemistry and trust, plus you really have to embrace being a good DOMME if you want tie me up I'm sure my hubby...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Roddoggen
Roddoggen

[Untitled]

With me being a LEO. sex is silf cintered. and making love is when im focust on satifing you. and as i got older i lurned the more i turn you on the more i...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Penis piercings – Yay or Nay?

I do not have one and I certainly don't want one. Not because of the pain or because of the main act of piercing my penis, but because it is not hygienic and...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...