Does the penis size matters in swinging?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Does the penis size matters in swinging?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We have had 3 full swaps, and all the 3 men...

We have had 3 full swaps, and all the 3 men came in like 5 minutes after entered my wife. Does this happened to you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

. What's the best place to start swinging? We...

. What's the best place to start swinging? We are not into swinging yet, but we are thinking seriously about getting started.
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Does body image matters when swinging? Are...

Does body image matters when swinging? Are there only good looking couples?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is penis size important? Would you reject a...

Is penis size important? Would you reject a couple if the guy has a small penis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Missxxx
Missxxx

Penis size by country (map)

I have just found out that this exists. It says that you can find the biggest penises in South America (the average penis size is 6. 36 inches) and the...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Penis piercings – Yay or Nay?

I do not have one and I certainly don't want one. Not because of the pain or because of the main act of piercing my penis, but because it is not hygienic and...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Kevin Hart's anti-gay jokes

Omg, I have just read that Ellen DeGeneres' brother defended Kevin Hart for his homophobic jokes. I love Ellen and now I totally love her brother too! Kevin...