We are a couple in the mid 50's. Are we too...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are a couple in the mid 50's. Are we too old to swing? What's the age limit?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you give us some advice? We are a couple...

Can you give us some advice? We are a couple in their mid 50's who wants to try swinging.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too...

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too old to swing? Will we find couples to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We...

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We want just to have sex in front of other couple/single male. Can we find this kind of people in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to...

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to swing. The only problem is that my wife is not confident with her body. She told me that she is afraid of...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Trent
Trent

I just want to join a couple in OH

Seemingly impossible to even locate. Muskingum area
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

We are from europe in andorra but we are in new york couple of 37 with 41 years
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple
Eva
Eva

[Untitled]

Ok we are from europe in andorra but we are in new york and we are a husband and wife of 37 eva and adam 41 years and we like to have sex in 4