Married man. i want to try a male to male...

Anonymous
Anonymous
married man. i want to try a male to male intercourse, but i don’t want my wife to feel like I’m cheating her so I want to involve her somehow. what do you think i should do?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the best environment...

What do you think it's the best environment for newbies? Home, clubs? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the hardest to find, a...

What do you think it's the hardest to find, a single woman to join a couple or a single man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it weird if I just like to watch others...

Is it weird if I just like to watch others having sex? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is cumming on the female half of a couple too...

Is cumming on the female half of a couple too personal? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very...

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very religious woman. How should I approach this subject?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Should I insist? Maybe she wants but she is afraid of my reaction? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am...

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am afraid of getting too intimate. Is there a way to avoid this feeling?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about bringing sex toys at...

What do you think about bringing sex toys at the party? I heard there are people bothered by them, but I love to use those things.
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sometimes i fell like swinging it's not...

Sometimes i fell like swinging it's not enough! i thought about inviting more people at the party or maybe bringing some toys... what do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife,...

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife, for a MFM, but I have hard times finding one. Is it the same for you all?
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Have you been turned off by certain objects...

I do like to analyze every inch of a picture because you can find some interesting things about that person. I hate seeing things like messy bedrooms, dirty...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...