Need advice from more experienced swingers...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Need advice from more experienced swingers. We are a young couple and we want to go to a swingers club. I need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, guys. Me and my husband had two MFMs...

Hello, guys. Me and my husband had two MFMs with a good friend that we know for a long time. Lately, we decided to go to a swingers club, but we are afraid...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any guys there who loves...

Are there any guys there who loves cuckolding? We wanna try it, but first we want to hear some stories from you.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex with another female or even a F/F couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I talked about swinging for...

My wife and I talked about swinging for years. Last week, we booked an event at a swingers club for this weekend. Now, my wife changed her mind. He does not...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are...

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...