Would you stop swinging if your children...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Would you stop swinging if your children would discover you?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what...

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what would you change about it? Add/remove something? What would make you feel more comfortable?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do your family and friends know that you are...

Do your family and friends know that you are swinging? We both want to keep it as something private for the moment, but maybe in the future...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever traveled just for swinging? If...

Have you ever traveled just for swinging? If yes, how far have you or would you travel just for swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really...

Hello. We are new into LS. We are really curious if you told your friends/family that you're swinging and what was their reaction.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is penis size important? Would you reject a...

Is penis size important? Would you reject a couple if the guy has a small penis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are you having sex with your partner after...

Are you having sex with your partner after swinging? Do you find it exciting?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging...

Have you ever fallen in love with a swinging partner? What would you do in a situation like this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Me And You☺
Me And You☺

[Untitled]

Hello dear's we wish to talk more with you too if you agree, we waiting your answer have a nice day.
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

Well depends how far you are looking to travel my hubby and hi have been to many on the east coast and a few on vacation if your looking for a fun get away I...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...
Bonder
Bonder

[Untitled]

I’m open and polite and only want to respect the boundaries you set but I am love having fun and would absolutely be interested if you still are