What does the term bi-curious really mean?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What does the term bi-curious really mean?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really...

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really want it. So we chatted with a couple via email and they asked us if we are into soft swap or full swap. What's the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're...

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're a part of the LS?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m a married man and I’m going to swingers...

I’m a married man and I’m going to swingers clubs with my wife. We both love this, especially because we are both bi-curious and we can feel free to express...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just...

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just oral sex?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Penis piercings – Yay or Nay?

I do not have one and I certainly don't want one. Not because of the pain or because of the main act of piercing my penis, but because it is not hygienic and...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?