Are swingers always in the mood to play?

Anonymous
Anonymous
Are swingers always in the mood to play?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's...

Hi everyone! We are a couple in the mid 50's who wants to swing. The only thing that we are concerned about is the age. Is there any age limit in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all im so keen to meet people as fun as me

Very new here and interested in the life
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in new Lexington ohio

Like to play anytime
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Have you been turned off by certain objects...

I do like to analyze every inch of a picture because you can find some interesting things about that person. I hate seeing things like messy bedrooms, dirty...
Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...