Do you ever get emotionally involved? If it...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Do you ever get emotionally involved? If it happens, what do you do?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you like using your toys on your man? What...

Do you like using your toys on your man? What kind of toys are you using on him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you ever had to quit seeing play partners...

Do you ever had to quit seeing play partners for fear of too much emotions developing?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife...

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife just asked me to do it, but I am not sure if I really want it...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever taken one for the team? Would...

Have you ever taken one for the team? Would you do it again?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you find it hard to return to your vanilla...

Do you find it hard to return to your vanilla life? Have you ever wanted it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi im Nik from Limassol Cyprus. if you ever decide to come over contact me so i can be your local guide, friend, partner on the island. Well come anytime you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi im Nik from Limassol Cyprus. if you ever decide to come over contact me so i can be your local guide, friend, partner on the island. Well come anytime you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

I will start by saying that I know that people have different preferences and this is just the way it is. Lately, I had this discussion with lots of men and...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Is it true that as you mature you get hornier?

It seems that the older I get, the hornier I am. I just can't get enough. Is this a general fact or is it just me? Sometimes, my husband is so exhausted, but...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

15 minutes orgasm?!

I have just read an article on Cosmo that teaches women how to have a 15 minutes orgasm. There is also a book about it. Could it be true? Have you ever had...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...