Should there be a minimum time of...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Should there be a minimum time of conversation before engaging in sex?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long should be a relationship to know...

How long should be a relationship to know it's strong enough for an experience like swinging. I really want to try this, but before I talk to my gf I would...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Devon
Devon

[Untitled]

Is there like a service where we can all sexchat in the same time??
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...