This weekend we will be attending our first...

Anonymous
Anonymous
This weekend we will be attending our first large house party, approx 40 guests. Our question is: What should we wear?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we...

We are newbies, we only did one MFM, but we want to full swap with a couple. Our question is: Is it ok to start swinging with friends? Or should we start...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We never tried swinging, but we wanna try a...

We never tried swinging, but we wanna try a threesome or maybe a foursome. our question is: what should we consider?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk...

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk about it often. The only problem is that my wife has some body issues, she is not confident. She gained weight in...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking about our first MFM, but my...

We are thinking about our first MFM, but my wife said that she wants at least 3 men once... do you think it's a good idea?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our first time

For 2 weeks, my wife and I are going to a swingers club. I can see that she enjoys the experience, but I also can see she gets jealous if I give more...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a house party this weekend,...

We are hosting a house party this weekend, everything seems perfect, but we need some music suggestions. Ideas?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. I am the male half of the couple. I...

Hello. I am the male half of the couple. I have a problem and I really need some advice. I can't cum when we are swinging. We have tried separate rooms,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This weekend we are planning a trip to...

This weekend we are planning a trip to Budapest. Are there any good swingers clubs? Do you have any recommendations for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We are too we are looking for our first time we talked about this for while
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
J.z
J.z

[Untitled]

Hi . We will be in jkt by 6 February