Hey, guys. we are new here and we were...

Anonymous
Anonymous
hey, guys. we are new here and we were wondering what are some examples of what you like to see in the male's pic? fully dressed or shirt off? and also, do you have any suggestions about couple pics? thanks

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some things that you like to see in...

What are some things that you like to see in a couple's online profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are we having fun yet ???

We are new but ready to explore new Adventures all the way we both are bi
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all im so keen to meet people as fun as me

Very new here and interested in the life
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

I will start by saying that I know that people have different preferences and this is just the way it is. Lately, I had this discussion with lots of men and...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Fifty Shades of Grey

Would you like to have a relationship like the one in the movie? What do you think about the movie? I'd love to try some things that are shown in it. It...
Holidayfun
Holidayfun

Looking to meet in zagreb

We travel on Sunday but would like to meet an jnteresting couple or singles before we leave.
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Have you been turned off by certain objects...

I do like to analyze every inch of a picture because you can find some interesting things about that person. I hate seeing things like messy bedrooms, dirty...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...