What's the difference between hot wife and...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What's the difference between hot wife and cuckold?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really...

Hi everyone. We never swung, but we really want it. So we chatted with a couple via email and they asked us if we are into soft swap or full swap. What's the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there any difference between the sex you...

Is there any difference between the sex you have with your wife and the sex you have with other women?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my...

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my wife to swing. What's the easiest way to do it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to...

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to a swingers club and she’s ok with the idea but we would like to hear some advice. How was your experience?...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

. What's the best place to start swinging? We...

. What's the best place to start swinging? We are not into swinging yet, but we are thinking seriously about getting started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the difference between hotwife and...

What's the difference between hotwife and cuckold?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are the differences between soft swap...

What are the differences between soft swap and full swap?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are the differences between open...

What are the differences between open marriage and swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to spice the things between my wife...

I want to spice the things between my wife and I and I am thinking about swinging. How should I tell her this without her thinking that I want somebody else?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to swing? Hotel rooms,...

What's the best place to swing? Hotel rooms, house parties, clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...