If you want to bang my wife leave a message...

Anonymous
Anonymous
if you want to bang my wife leave a message here!

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very...

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very religious woman. How should I approach this subject?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everybody! I’m a married male since 2013...

Hi everybody! I’m a married male since 2013 and I’m a little bored with my sex life. I’ve heard about swingers clubs and I am very excited about that, but I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I really want something new. Please tell me how to tell my wife about my desire and if you think it’s possible for this topic to affect our marriage!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife,...

Hello! I want to find a nice guy for my wife, for a MFM, but I have hard times finding one. Is it the same for you all?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Kyklopas
Kyklopas

[Untitled]

N*****5@hotmail. com. from Limassol Cyprus. you can contact me if you want to
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I am mail if you want to call me
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We can get together for a drink after you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at any time if you want to meet up
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

[Untitled]

I agree with srecniedi there has to be good chemistry and trust, plus you really have to embrace being a good DOMME if you want tie me up I'm sure my hubby...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...