Best environment for newbies?

Anonymous
Anonymous
best environment for newbies?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the best environment...

What do you think it's the best environment for newbies? Home, clubs? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know a swingers club for newbies? the...

Do you know a swingers club for newbies? the thought that everyone else around me knows more about a subject and has much more experience makes me uncomfortable
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, everyone! As a veteran, would you ever...

Hey, everyone! As a veteran, would you ever play with newbies couples? I am asking because someone just rejected us. The only reason was that we are newbies....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but...

We are thinking of getting into the LS, but we don't know how to plan our first experience. Should we do soft swap or full swap? What's the best for newbies?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have any advice for newbies on how to...

Do you have any advice for newbies on how to meet nice couples online? Thanks
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are...

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are having a question for you. What are some red flags that you are looking at when you check a couple's profile?
Couple4952
Couple4952

Looking for fun

We want a cpl or woman for fun in kentucky
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Coupled for couples fun

Interested in couples and singles for group fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Meetup for horny session

Looking for female, lesbians, couples for fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Im Darren looking for swingers couples lm 48...

My ph is 403 903 0885 Darren looking for swingers couples
Anonymous
Anonymous

New at this looking for fun an excitement

Hoping to meet someone for fun and excitement
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Ngobz
Ngobz

Hi guys... does any go for swinger?? my wife...

Just for fun only... no string attached
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

... best choice for you.
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...