Is no kissing a rule when swaping with a...

Anonymous
Anonymous
is no kissing a rule when swaping with a married couple?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are...

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are loud and clear: no kissing and no anal.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it normal not to have sex with your...

Is it normal not to have sex with your partner after you played with another couple? I (the male half) have no desire for my wife after playing with another...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Does anyone have no kissing rule when...

Does anyone have no kissing rule when swinging? For us, kissing is very intimate and we keep it for ourselves.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I am wondering if soft swap always...

Hello! I am wondering if soft swap always implies oral sex? Is it like a rule?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Niffed
Niffed

[Untitled]

All races/continents have their own body odor - it has a lot to do with the food i was told - it doesnt have anything to do with hygiene for most people - i...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...