Wife not sure on giving oral to another...

Anonymous
Anonymous
wife not sure on giving oral to another man... any thoughts?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by...

I have fantasies with my wife being fucked by another man. Is this normal? How should I tell her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man...

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man for a MFM threesome. Now that we found him, we don't know how we should handle our first meeting. Any...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Ladies, do you think bi men are hot? Is it a...

Ladies, do you think bi men are hot? Is it a turn-on for you seeing your man with another man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the...

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the LS for 4 months. I never told him, but I have a little problem when he is giving oral sex to another woman. I am...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married man

I want to try a male to male intercourse, but I don’t want my wife to feel like I’m cheating her so I want to involve her somehow. What do you think I should...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are...

Hello. My and my gf are not sure if we are ready to get into the LS. So we talked about going to a swingers club to see how's the atmosphere. Our question...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife...

Do you ever play in separate rooms? My wife just asked me to do it, but I am not sure if I really want it...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How did it felt the first time you saw your...

How did it felt the first time you saw your wife fucked by another man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3...

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3 months. I am the female half of the couple. The problem is that I am always getting jealous when he is giving...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Ladies, do you like seeing you man with...

Ladies, do you like seeing you man with another man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My wife and I are married for about 3...

Hello! My wife and I are married for about 3 years. When we are having sex with each other we are using dirty talk almost every time. We are not sure if we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have this fantasy about my husband sucking...

I have this fantasy about my husband sucking another man's dick. I don't know how should I tell him because he is a straight guy. Does any of you, ladies,...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...