We have a relationship for 2 years and we...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We have a relationship for 2 years and we want to get into swinging. Do you think it's too early?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the best environment...

What do you think it's the best environment for newbies? Home, clubs? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the hardest to find, a...

What do you think it's the hardest to find, a single woman to join a couple or a single man?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think it's better to start swinging...

Do you think it's better to start swinging with another newbie couple or is it better to start with a couple with experience?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my husband are married for 1 year,...

Me and my husband are married for 1 year, after a 5 years relationship. Do you think it's too early to swing?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

What should I do? Do you think it's a good thing to start swinging in this situation?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

He told me that it will be like cheating and he does not want it anymore. I really want to get into the LS, so I am a little disappointed. Should I insist?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking about our first MFM, but my...

We are thinking about our first MFM, but my wife said that she wants at least 3 men once... do you think it's a good idea?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any guys there who loves...

Are there any guys there who loves cuckolding? We wanna try it, but first we want to hear some stories from you.
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve recently been through a divorce and I’m...

Do you think going to a swingers club would help?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think it's better to get to know the...

Do you think it's better to get to know the other couple before the swing? Online chatting is enough?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I really want something new. Please tell me how to tell my wife about my desire and if you think it’s possible for this topic to affect our marriage!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think it's a good idea to practice...

Do you think it's a good idea to practice swinging at home or it's a chance to get too intimate?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We...

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We want just to have sex in front of other couple/single male. Can we find this kind of people in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are you having sex with your partner after...

Are you having sex with your partner after swinging? Do you find it exciting?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think it's a good idea to tell our...

Do you think it's a good idea to tell our vanilla friends that we are swinging? Are there any risks?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

I have seen my husband wearing my underwear

I have no clue what was on his mind, but this image really gave me a funny feeling. Is he gay? Should I be worried? I have not told him, I don't want to...