What kind of threesomes are more common? FMF...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What kind of threesomes are more common? FMF or MFM?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF...

What kind of sex toys do you use in a FMF threesome?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you like using your toys on your man? What...

Do you like using your toys on your man? What kind of toys are you using on him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

For a single male, what kind of experience do...

For a single male, what kind of experience do you recommend? M/F or F/F??
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of...

-Only for men- Hey, guys. What kind of intercourse do you prefer? Do you prefer MFM, FMF or MFMF? And why?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2...

Hello everyone! My wife and I had MFM 2 times. Now, I want a FMF or a MFMF, but she said that she will be jealous. What should we do in this situation?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of pics do you set as your profile...

What kind of pics do you set as your profile picture? We want to take some sexy photos, but we also want to keep our privacy, to be discreet.
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think...

Hello! What kind of benefits do you think that swinging brings to your marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

What kind of couple you looking for
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Cubano2018
Cubano2018

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica...

Hi to all . We are from ocho rios in Jamaica . Looking for bi couples who visit Jamaica. Wife is bi . Would like meet a same kind of couple from USA or UK
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...