We want to swing, but my wife is really...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We want to swing, but my wife is really scared about STD's. How are you guys protecting yourselves?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very...

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very religious woman. How should I approach this subject?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing...

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing the pair we swing with, but my wife wants to know like... everything about them. Sometimes we need 3-4 meetings...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently,...

We are swinging for about 1 year. Recently, we decided that we want to swing with a couple from across the street. The only problem is that we don't know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, how are you?

No i dont have someting to add
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone how are you?

Im in Jakarta I have big and long cock you must try this 🤔🤔 Strong cock Long fucker Good service Straight boy here 25cm 10inch If you interested and wanna...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Erotic movies

My husband and I are planning an erotic night, just the two of us. We want something really special (if you can call it like that haha) I want to cook...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

STD

We were recently diagnosed with a common STD and we think that we know where we got it from. It's not something difficult to treat, but it's still an STD....
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...