Finally found a good swinging site! who is...

Anonymous
Anonymous
finally found a good swinging site! who is on? come on, let's chat!

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hı doberman dan.. Add us on whatsapp Let's chat.. +9*****5
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is this a fun site

Let's see if I meet some fun and nice people! Ready to enjoy myself! And other's!
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Any guy that is a msu student who is a good looking guy who has the best part favors and a big cock in my opinion on the way home and I will give you a blow...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Threesome with twins

A friend of mine who is in the lifestyle for almost 4 years told me that once he and his wife had sex with 2 sisters (not twins) and that it was out of this...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

Plastic surgery

I am a woman and by saying that, I mean that I obviously want to look good and I want to have most men's eyes on me. But how far would you go for this? Today...